Soutien régional
Tél. +33 (0)4 77 22 00 49
8 Rue Pétin Gaudet
42400 SAINT-CHAMOND, FRANCE

Company

History

1946 – 1960 Creation of the company

  • Mr. Paul FAURE creates the company in 1946 in his garage
  • In 1953, the company moved into new premises and hired its first employee. Since that day, the company keep growing

1960 - 2000  Strategic development towards large-Scale machining

  • Michel and Marius Faure, sons of Paul, join the company
  • Development of the large-scale machining
  • ​To face its growth, the company integrates the current premises (2 Halls of 2000sqm) and invests in big capacities machines
  • Development of the global offer : boilermaking / welding – machining – surface treatment…
  • ​Validation of the quality management level by obtaining the ISO 9001 certification in 1999

​​2000 - 2010  Project management development

  • In 2008, takeover of the company by Pierre-Olivier Faure and Didier Paulet
  • ​In the continuity of the global offer, setting up a project structure to meet the requirements of offshore and energy clients
  • ​Acquisition of new premises in front of existing premises to realize the assembly of complex projects

​​2010 - Today Investment and integration of boilermaking, welding and cladding activities

  • Modernization and rationalization of the machine park by the purchase of three high capacity boring machines for complex and precise machining
  • Construction of 400sqm of sanitary and social premises
  • ​Integration of boilermaking, welding and cladding activities. Purchase and rehabilitation of a 2000sqm Hall and recruitment of 11 boilermakers and welders
  • ​Metallurgical engineer integration (IWE qualification) as Technical Director
  • ​Strengthening quality management with the hiring of a QHSE manager
ici Contenu
ici bas